Monday, March 23, 2009

Sexy People

Sorry to deviate a little (photography counts as art right?!), but a friend told me (she found out from another friend) about this blog. It's called Sexy People, and it is... fantastic.It takes portraits through the ages, and posts them. There are families, singular people, and general tackiness. Some of them are typical for the time period and some are just, well, tragic. Needless to say, it's entertaining. Each post lists year taken, and what country it's from. Happy hunting.

8 comments:

  1. I remember spending hours on this site a few months ago.

    Here we go again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really creepy looking child. She looks possessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you guys like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. disturbing. cryptic. most of all, awkward. might I be able to repost to my blog?

    Julie-Anne
    blogawkward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete