Saturday, March 28, 2009

Photoblogs- Camilla Engman

I've found a few photoblogs that I think are pretty neat. My favourite is Camilla Engman, she is an artist and illustrator from Sweden. She mixes media and her work often depicts people or animals. Her style is pretty unique, and she's done work for several large companies, "Once you’ve seen her work you won’t need to know this, but Camilla has been commissioned by the New York Times, Converse, Google – to name but a few".
Her photoblog is typically done in sets of three, with kind of a mini-journal entry. It's sometimes about her day, her work, observations, anything. They are really short and leave a lot to the imagination, but I think that's a good thing; they tell little stories, and you kind of get to make up the rest. Anyhow, I find it really quite interesting.

Tomorrow: photoblog. I'm going to take pictures of whatever strikes my fantasy (things that I think look cool) and post the best ones. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment