Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Best Website

Once in a while you stumble upon something that takes your breath away literally. This recently happened. I perchance came to the most amazing website I have ever seen. I was in awe. I just wish I had made it first, the design is amazing. BEHOLD (click here)! I'm not really sure if it has a name, but it appears to be made by some guy named Bjorn. Whose accomplishments include:
I have outlived many of my greatest enemies.
I have learned to cook the cuisines of several cultures from every continent except for south america.
In statistics class in college when we made the paper airplanes, mine stayed in the air the longest.
I have climbed a bunch of mountains.
I chased the children of zapatistas around dressed as a loonie and they fed me some food and I thought I was going to die for the next month after getting an infected fistula.

It includes content such as A Zardoz screening where:
Byob, there is borscht provided.
Come to 2320 Capitol Way,
oct. 18th, at 20:00 (8 pm).

Or, What are you doing this Autumnal Equinox? "Come to my birthday which happens to coincide with the Autumnal Equinox, and a celebration called Mabon, the second harvest party. The time when people begin looking with trepidation towards the coming darkness and the biting, ruthless cold that follows. We will feast on weenies and sup on fineries beyond your wildest dreams, all you must do is turn north on wilson st. off of state ave, follow it until 12th where you take a left and then an immediate right and then park at the end of the block by the dumpster, where there is also a trailhead leading into the unknown forest, its width unknown. Follow the trail for 100 yards or so, staying to the left. If you have the ruby glasses and a small amount of bravery you will be well rewarded. Bring a drinking horn and some goat leggings."

I highly suggest visiting this site, you won't be disappointed.

1 comment: